St Johns is in Main Street Crumlin with the Church Hall and car park adjacent.
The church was built in 1903. The village population increased dramatically in the late eighteen hundreds and funds were raised to build the church at a cost of £714. A grant to help with the building was given to the parish by SPCK.
St John's meet at 10am each Sunday